1. What info do I need to open a Client Portal Account?
Full name, Email Address, Password and Country.
2. How long does it take to register an account?
Almost instantly. Once you register, we sent you a confirmation link to your email address. Please click the link to confirm your subscription and your account is ready to login.
3. Is it possible to open more than one Client Portal account using the same email address?
Yes. Within the Trader Room you can open up to 2 BTC accounts and up to 2 XRP accounts. All other available currencies, clients are allowed just one account. If you attempt to open more than the allowed number you will get a message saying "Account has reached limit".
4. What crypto can I have as a base when opening an account?
We are the only crypto broker in the world that allows you to open a leveraged trading account in the following cryptocurrencies:
Tether / USDT
5. Are there any country exceptions?
There are some countries which we do accept accounts from, if you believe you are a resident of a country from which your KYC will be declined then please contact customer support on the email: [email protected].
6. Are there age restrictions when opening an account?
You must be at least 18 years of age to create an account with FXGT.
7. Are there any other restrictions for opening an account?
Please contact customer support on the email: [email protected]. Make sure to send it from the account’s e-mail you wish to terminate.
9. Is it possible to open a demo account?
Yes we offer demo accounts with demo balances. These vary from currency to currency.
Up to one demo account can be created per currency, you can choose leverage from 1:1 to 1:500. Please be aware that leverage changes are applied according to the companys sold discretion to approve your request depending on margin level.
Leverage change request can be found in the members area.
10. Can I open a corporate account?
When opening a corporate account, enter your company name in "First Name" and your company type (eg, limited company, Ltd.) in "Last Name".
11. I did not receive an email from FXGT upon registration
If you did not receive the registration link to your email from our company first please check in the spam folder of your email account. If you still cannot find it, please contact support on the available live chat or email us at [email protected] or visit live chat.
12. I can’t log in to MetaTrader 5 (MT5)
If you cannot log in to MetaTrader 5 (MT5), there is a possibility that either your account ID or the password you entered is incorrect.
When entering your login ID and password:
- Is there any extra space?
- "Is it a full-width input?"
- "If" l "or" I "is included, is it entered correctly?
- If "o (o)"(letter) or "0" (zero) is included, is it entered correctly?"
- Please select "360Degrees Markets" ("360Degrees Markets " for demo account) for the server when creating the accounts
- Please note that the login ID and password for MetaTrader 5 (MT5) are sent to you at the time of opening your trading account, as it is described in the "Account opening completion notification" email.
Also, depending on the server's congestion status, "500 error" may be displayed and login may not be possible. In that case, please wait for a while, and try logging in again.
If you still can’t log in please contact us on the live chat or email us at [email protected].
13. I forgot my Trader Room login password
If you forgot your password, you can click "Forgot your password?" on the login screen and set a new password from the password recovery screen.