You can download the MT5 Desktop for Windows in your secure area (Clients' Portal) by clicking on the MT5 icon on the upper right corner and selecting Meta Trader 5 for Windows, or by visiting Platform page and clicking on the MT5 Desktop for Windows icon.
Yes you can by installing more instances to a different location.
When you click download MT5 for Desktop click on settings. You can click browse and select a different folder or you can add an extension to C:\Program Files\FXGT MT5 Terminal such as C:\Program Files\FXGT MT5 Terminal 2. Then click next to finalize the installation of the additional instance.
You can go directly to your device store, or you can select the relevant device within your secure area (Clients' Portal), click on the MT5 icon in the upper right corner, and select the relevant device store.
Android users can search for the MT5 platform within the Play Store and click on 'Install' and then click 'Accept'.
iOs users can search for the MT5 platform within the App Store and click 'Get'.
Once you install the MT5 Platform on your device, type 'FXGT' in the 'Find Broker' search area. 360 Degrees Markets Ltd (FXGT) will appear. Click on it, enter your login information, password, and select FXGT-Live for the live server or FXGT-Demo for the demo server.
You can find your login and password details in the email you received when opening the trading account or by simply selecting the 'Trading' tab menu in your secure area (Clients' Portal), where you can see all the login numbers of every trading account you have. You can copy your password by opening the drop down list from the Action button located on the upper right corner of each trading account and selecting 'Copy Password'.
For Desktop and Web Trader:
1. Select the 'Log in to Trade Account' option in the File menu after opening your Platform.
2. Enter your Login information and Password
3. Select the relevant server and click Login OK.
1. Search for 'FXGT' in the 'Find Broker' search area.
2. Select 360 Degrees Markets Ltd (FXGT)
3. Enter your Login information and Password.
4. Select the relevant server and click Login.
When you log in to the platform for the first time, it only shows 10 instruments by default. If you wish to add more, you can do so by scrolling to the bottom of the Market Watch window and clicking on 'click to add...'), searching for the trading pair, and pressing enter. If you wish to see all the instruments available, simply right click on Market Watch and select 'Show All'.
You can right click on any chart and select 'One Click Trading'. A small trading window will appear on the upper left corner of the chart where you can enter the volume and then Sell or Buy with a single click.
1. Save your Expert Advisor in the Experts folder in the MT5 directory on your computer. This is usually found under C:\Program Files\MetaTrader5\MQL5\Experts\Advisors
2. Restart MT5
- The Expert Advisor file should appear in the navigator window in MetaTrader
3. Click on it and drag it onto a chart of the currency that you’d like the EA to trade on
4. In the “Properties” window that comes up, tick 'Allow Auto trading'
- Navigate to Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors tab
- Tick 'Allow automated trading'
- Click 'OK'
You should now be able to see a symbol with a green circle in the top right corner of your chart to show that you have activated your EA correctly.
You can do so by applying one of the following methods:
1. Log in to your platform and navigate to the Insert tab on the upper menu, hover over Indicators and select the Indicator you want to add. Then confirm the properties on the Indicator in the next window and click 'OK'.
2. Log in to your platform, go to View Menu tab and choose 'Navigator' if not already visible. Click on the + sign on Indicators to expand all options. Select, drag and drop the Indicator you wish to add on to any chart. Then confirm the properties on the Indicator in the next window by clicking 'OK'.
There are a number of reasons why you may be unable to log in to your platform. These could be:
1.Your login details are incorrect. Please ensure that you entered the correct details.
2. You selected the wrong server. Please ensure you have selected FXGT-Live for a real trading account and FXGT-Demo for Demo Trading Account.
3. The MT5 trading platform you are using is not FXGT's platform. Please ensure you download the platform from our website or your secure area (Clients' Portal).
4. You have internet issues. Please ensure that you are connected to the internet.
If you are still facing issues, you can contact us for immediate support.
The website (https://fxgt.com) is operated by a Group of companies which includes 360 Degrees Markets Ltd and GT IO Markets (Pty) Ltd.
360 Degrees Markets Ltd is a registered company in Seychelles, with registration number 8421720-1 and registered address is Room 12, First Floor, Kingsgate House, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles, licensed and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) under the Securities Dealer's License Number SD019.
TEC International (Cyprus) Ltd (https://fintecgt.com/en/home) is a registered company in Cyprus with registration number HE 389575 and registered address at Eleftheriou Venizelou 57, 1st Floor, Agios Pavlos, 8021, Paphos, Cyprus, licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 382/20 operating in accordance with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II). TEC International (Cyprus) Ltd is offering its financial and investment services exclusively to eligible counterparties and is not aiming any retail clients resident in the European Union.
ISPASS Technologies Ltd, is a registered company in Cyprus, with registration number HE394419 and registered address at Nikolaou Nikolaidi 3, Flat/Office 205, Paphos 8010, Cyprus facilitating payment and software services to fxgt.com.
The website is not intended on offering investment services to residents of certain jurisdictions such as United States of America, Member States of the European Union, Canada, North Korea, and to residents of other countries whose domestic regulations classify such investment offering as prohibited.
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high level of risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether trading is appropriate for you. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Leveraged products may not be suitable for everyone and may result in loss of all your capital. Read full Risk Disclosure here.